Fourier Transform in 1 and 2 dimensions

SC

I couldn't write a program that make fourier transform in one and two dimens in C++.
I couldn't solve correctly determinant of 3*3 matrix ic C++ too.
Can you help me about that??
Thanks!

Victor Bazarov

SC said:
I couldn't write a program that make fourier transform in one and two
dimens in C++.
I couldn't solve correctly determinant of 3*3 matrix ic C++ too.
Can you help me about that??

Try www.Google.com

Calculating the determinant of a 3x3 matrix is a very simple task
and I am sure you can find free code for it on the web.

Raghavendra Mahuli

To find the fourier transform of a dicrete signal, try the following:-
1. Hold a array of input nos.
2. hold a buffer (of size 2n+1) for output nos.
3. Use FFT algorithm ( if u dnt know how to use FFT algotithm, mail me)
4. U'll get the o/p

Alternatively, you can try the book " numeical recipes in C" It has
implementation of FFT ( but it is in C)

raghu

Greg Schmidt

To find the fourier transform of a dicrete signal, try the following:-
1. Hold a array of input nos.
2. hold a buffer (of size 2n+1) for output nos.
3. Use FFT algorithm ( if u dnt know how to use FFT algotithm, mail me)
4. U'll get the o/p

Alternatively, you can try the book " numeical recipes in C" It has
implementation of FFT ( but it is in C)

See also http://www.fftw.org/

Johannes Bauer

SC said:
I couldn't write a program that make fourier transform in one and two dimens in C++.
I couldn't solve correctly determinant of 3*3 matrix ic C++ too.
Can you help me about that??
Thanks!

3x3 Matrix: Sarrus' rule.
Other Matrix, complicated: Cramer's rule.
Other Matrix, easy: Gaussian transformation, multiplication of diagonal
values.

Greetings,
Johannes

--
PLEASE verify my signature. Some forging troll is claiming to be me.
My GPG key id is 0xCC727E2E (dated 2004-11-03). You can get it from