fox-toolkit.org down?

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Carl Youngblood, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. Anybody know what's wrong with the Fox web site?

    Carl Youngblood, Dec 13, 2003

  2. i've no problem with this web site !

    Noel Cuillandre, Dec 13, 2003

  3. I can't traceroute it, since it appears that comcast has blocked my
    outgoing pings.

    Carl

    Carl Youngblood, Dec 13, 2003
  4. Don't know what happened, but now it's working again for me.

    Carl Youngblood, Dec 13, 2003
  5. Hello Carl,

    Saturday, December 13, 2003, 7:42:02 PM, you wrote:

    CY> Don't know what happened, but now it's working again for me.

    CY> Noel Cuillandre wrote:
    >> i've no problem with this web site !
    >>
    >> Carl Youngblood wrote:
    >>
    >>> Anybody know what's wrong with the Fox web site?

    The site is hosted on a private server in Jeroen's house.
    So the chance that the site is down is higher then for a typical
    hosted site.

    --
    Best regards,
    Lothar mailto: