foxGUIB_win32 crashes without any indication why

Tom Reilly

I've started to use foxGUIb_win32. I am quite impressed with the program.

However, I find that after I add a number of widgets into the
MainWindow, the ruby program will run properly. However if I save the
*.rbin file then later try to reload it, foxGUIb will crash upon loading
the *.rbin file with no indication why the crash occurred.

Has anyone the experience as to why this happens or what might be the fix?

Thanks Tom Reilly