FoxPro OleDb Problem on Windows 2003

Jan Smazinka

I cannot use neither UPDATE nor INSERT commands in ASP.NET
(on Windows 2003 !!!!)
application which use FoxPro database. When I try update
table, then I get error:

"Cannot update the cursor. Table <table> since it is read-
only"

But it isn't true. Win32 application successfuly wrote
into Fox DB.

I tried MS example which is described in title:
- "Using ASP.NET in Visual Studio .NET with Visual
FoxPro 7.0"
- Example 1: Accessing Visual FoxPro Data Using OLE
DB

IT ISN'T FUNCTIONAL !!!
There is problem propably on Windows 2003 server and IIS,
because same example is functional on other system.