FPGA Board Newsletter, November 2004

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Tony Burch, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. Tony Burch

    Tony Burch Guest

    FPGA Board Newsletter, November 2004
    BurchED, Making FPGA Prototyping Easy
    http://www.burched.biz

    In this newsletter:
    (1) Big sale!
    (2) New products.
    (3) PayPal, economy air, request for quotations.
    (4) User website spotlight for November.
    (5) Are you happy? What can we improve on?
    (6) We are interested to hear from you.

    (1) Big sale!
    Our biggest news for November is the sale.
    It is a massive sale! We are offering 10% to 25% off
    all items. Please download our sale flyer at:
    http://www.BurchED.biz/BurchEDSale.pdf
    We have a significant 25% discount on B5-X300 boards.
    If you haven't used a BurchED board before, now is
    a great time to pick one up. Or if you are building
    these into systems already, it is the ideal time to
    get some more for your stock.

    (2) New products.
    Sometimes the simplest things, are the most useful.
    We think this is true with our newest accessory,
    the B5-Easy-Clips. They are a very quick way
    of connecting FPGA I/O to an external circuit or
    device. The signal clips are labelled for easy
    identification. The B5-Easy-Clips page shows
    some examples of how they can be used, including
    with the B5-X300 and Sydney-X1:
    http://www.burched.biz/b5easyclips.html

    (3) PayPal, economy airmail, request for quotations.
    * If you are an Ebay user, then you are probably
    familiar with PayPal. We now also accept payment
    by PayPal (all countries).
    * We are now also offering an Economy Airmail delivery
    option, for reliable and lowest cost delivery to
    anywhere in the world.
    * Requesting quotations and proforma invoices is now
    even easier. Just click the quotations or
    proforma button on the order form, and we will
    email it to you within 24 hours. Ask us for
    a quote today!

    (4) User website spotlight for November.
    Randy Thelen, in California, USA.
    http://www.madscientistroom.org/fpga/index.html
    Randy has put together a very interesting
    website of resources and helpful notes, including
    a "Getting Started" section, and a great UCF
    file generator, written in Perl.

    (5) Are you happy? What can we improve on?
    We'd like to know if there is any aspect of our
    service or products that you would like to be better.
    If you found us to be pretty good so far, and if
    you've been very happy with our service, we'd be
    really grateful if you could email us a short
    testimonial. Maybe something in a format like:
    http://www.burched.biz/testimonials.html

    (6) We are interested to hear from you.
    As always, we are interested to hear about your latest
    projects and applications. Please drop me a line, any
    time, at
    Tony Burch, Nov 3, 2004