    FPGA/CPLD in the product as opposed to FPGA's solely as a path to an
    ASIC)
    , Mar 2, 2008

  2. Hmmmm.....

    I like this forum better. The problem with the Linkedin is you have all
    your profile data listed. LinkedIn is a social networking site. But
    there is certain information I prefer to keep hidden. thus this site forum
    is better. I only release the information I am comfortable to release. such
    as who I currently work for. In linkedIn I have it listed, here I would not
    want that information listed. Just my thoughts.

    Dwayne Dilbeck, Mar 3, 2008

    On Mar 3, 12:44 pm, "Dwayne Dilbeck" <> wrote:
    > Hmmmm.....
    >
    > I like this forum better. The problem with theLinkedinis you have all
    > your profile data listed. LinkedInis a social networking site. But
    > there is certain information I prefer to keep hidden. thus this site forum
    > is better. I only release the information I am comfortable to release. such
    > as who I currently work for. InlinkedInI have it listed, here I would not
    > want that information listed. Just my thoughts.
    >
    > <> wrote in message

    > > FPGA/CPLD group onLinkedIn

    > > http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/56713/3CC3BF77FD22

    > > Group for People Involved In the Design and Verification of FPGA's and
    > > CPLD's to Exchange Idea's and Techniques. You should have FPGA/CPLD
    > > Design/Verification on your Profile to Join. (The focus is more on
    > > FPGA/CPLD in the product as opposed to FPGA's solely as a path to an
    > > ASIC)

    Some of the people on LinkedIn Keep duplicate/anonymized profiles
    there for that purpose

    I've generally found that I could be found most places that were
    civilized enough to do design from and so Honesty was the best
    policy...
    , Mar 5, 2008