FPGA/CPLD group on LinkedIn

wmwmurray

FPGA/CPLD group on LinkedIn

http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/56713/3CC3BF77FD22

Group for People Involved In the Design and Verification of FPGA's and
CPLD's to Exchange Idea's and Techniques. You should have FPGA/CPLD
Design/Verification on your Profile to Join. (The focus is more on
FPGA/CPLD in the product as opposed to FPGA's solely as a path to an
ASIC)

Dwayne Dilbeck

Hmmmm.....

I like this forum better. The problem with the Linkedin is you have all
your profile data listed. LinkedIn is a social networking site. But
there is certain information I prefer to keep hidden. thus this site forum
is better. I only release the information I am comfortable to release. such
as who I currently work for. In linkedIn I have it listed, here I would not
want that information listed. Just my thoughts.

wmwmurray

Hmmmm.....

I like this forum better. The problem with theLinkedinis you have all
your profile data listed. LinkedInis a social networking site. But
there is certain information I prefer to keep hidden. thus this site forum
is better. I only release the information I am comfortable to release. such
as who I currently work for. InlinkedInI have it listed, here I would not
want that information listed. Just my thoughts.

Some of the people on LinkedIn Keep duplicate/anonymized profiles
there for that purpose

I've generally found that I could be found most places that were
civilized enough to do design from and so Honesty was the best
policy...