    Thanks
    Regards
    John

    john, Aug 1, 2006

  2. john wrote:

    > I was wondering that if somebody has used this module form labview
    > can give me details about it.

    It looks like you have to have their hardware
    and be interested in custom test measurements.

    http://www.ni.com/pdf/products/us/labview_fpga_module.pdf

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Aug 1, 2006

  3. john

    john Guest

    Hello Mike,

    Thanks for the reply! I think that the biggest advantage is that we
    can use their image processing libraries and use them in VHDL. What do
    u think?
    Regards

    john, Aug 1, 2006
  4. john wrote:

    > Thanks for the reply! I think that the biggest advantage is that we
    > can use their image processing libraries and use them in VHDL.

    It is unlikely that the ni hardware and software
    is useful for anything but production test applications.

    I would evaluate
    http://www.mathworks.com/products/modelsim/
    for dsp hardware development.

    -- Mike Treseler