FPGA Project assistance needed!!

azdunes

Hello,

I am a third year computer engineering student and have been given the
task of completing an FPGA based project utilizing a Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA
and VHDL. It just happens to be my luck that I have limited experience
with FPGA architecture or VHDL however I do no intend to let this stop me
from achieving this projects requirements. I am looking for experienced
individuals of the FPGA development community that would be willing to aid
me as mentors or technical advisors during the development of my project.
The project is strictly academic and unfortunately the only thing that I
can offer for any assistance is my gratitude.

The proposed project has the following requirements:
Must utilize a Spartan 3 FPGA
Must be described using VHDL
Must provide an accurate simulation of a 1980's era Pacman machine.
Must be completed in 15 weeks.

I have searched the net and discovered that this project has already been
done by several clever individuals, however simply imitating their efforts
will not further my education and I fear that using source code that has
been produced by one group of individuals may limit my view on
coding/design options.

Please contact me if you feel that you can provide any assistance.

anupam

Hi Azdunes,
pl feel free 2 contact me thru this forum and also give the details of
your project.
Anupam

ivailokroumov

Dear Anupam, feel free to ask me on thru this forum or through my e-mail:
It's interesting for me
Best regards:
Ivaylo Krumov