FPGA Project assistance needed!!

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by azdunes, Sep 7, 2004.

  1. azdunes

    azdunes Guest

    Hello,

    I am a third year computer engineering student and have been given the
    task of completing an FPGA based project utilizing a Xilinx Spartan 3 FPGA
    and VHDL. It just happens to be my luck that I have limited experience
    with FPGA architecture or VHDL however I do no intend to let this stop me
    from achieving this projects requirements. I am looking for experienced
    individuals of the FPGA development community that would be willing to aid
    me as mentors or technical advisors during the development of my project.
    The project is strictly academic and unfortunately the only thing that I
    can offer for any assistance is my gratitude.

    The proposed project has the following requirements:
    Must utilize a Spartan 3 FPGA
    Must be described using VHDL
    Must provide an accurate simulation of a 1980's era Pacman machine.
    Must be completed in 15 weeks.

    I have searched the net and discovered that this project has already been
    done by several clever individuals, however simply imitating their efforts
    will not further my education and I fear that using source code that has
    been produced by one group of individuals may limit my view on
    coding/design options.

    Please contact me if you feel that you can provide any assistance.

    azdunes, Sep 7, 2004

  2. azdunes

    anupam Guest

    Hi Azdunes,
    pl feel free 2 contact me thru this forum and also give the details of
    your project.
    Anupam

    anupam, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Dear Anupam, feel free to ask me on thru this forum or through my e-mail:
    It's interesting for me
    Best regards:
    Ivaylo Krumov

    ivailokroumov, Sep 16, 2004