Fractal

Sharon COUKA

Hello, I'm new to python and i have to make a Mandelbrot fractal image for school but I don't know how to zoom in my image.
Thank you for helping me.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Colin J. Williams

Hello, I'm new to python and i have to make a Mandelbrot fractal image for school but I don't know how to zoom in my image.
Thank you for helping me.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Google is your friend. Try "Mandelbrot Python"

Colin W.

Colin J. Williams

Hello, I'm new to python and i have to make a Mandelbrot fractal image for school but I don't know how to zoom in my image.
Thank you for helping me.

Envoyé de mon iPad

Google is your friend. Try "Mandelbrot Python"

Colin W.

Grant Edwards

Hello, I'm new to python and i have to make a Mandelbrot fractal image for school but I don't know how to zoom in my image.
Thank you for helping me.

It's a fractal image, so you zoom in/out with the following Python
instruction:

pass

;)

Chris Angelico

Am 16.05.2013 02:00, schrieb alex23:

Not only is this blog entry an interesting piece of art, there's other
interesting things to read there, too.

I'm quite impressed, actually. Most people don't use Python for code
art. Significant indentation is not usually a good thing there :)

ChrisA