fragment caching problem

Guest

I have a custom control that generates client scripts and uses viewstate
This control is placed in a user control that is placed in my application pages
When I use OutputCache directive in the ascx (so that the control will not be generated each time), the client script and viewstate data of the custom control is not rendered, and this causes errors when using the page

What's the way to solve this problem
TIA
Jo

Mr. Dot Net

If you registered the JS by calling the parent page like this:
control.Page.RegisterClientScript etc..

Don't expect that the script will be there for you when it is loaded from
the cache since the code is never executed.

What you can do is put the script tag in the ASCX file itself.