    thanks for wour reply
    regards

    serge
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Nov 27, 2005

  2. Serge,

    That's not really fragment caching...

    I think you're simply wanting some sort of progress mechanism. There are a
    number of ways to accomplish this from simple UI tricks of displaying some
    sort of animation, to actually loading the page nad retrieving the content
    you need to retrieve separately and loading it into the current page (AJAX
    style data retrievals and page updates).

    +++ Rick ---
    --

    Rick Strahl
    West Wind Technologies

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Rick Strahl [MVP], Nov 28, 2005

  3. hi rick,

    I am preparing for my asp exam and trying to understand what is happeneing
    In fact in one question of my simulation exams, is was mentionning that if
    you want the controls on the current page remains visible to the user while
    the querry is executed, you need to creat a web user control whcih take car
    of the querry and cache that control on the page directive

    what do you think about it ?

    That is why I was wondering what happen to the querry process if during that
    time the user jump to another page

    regards
    serge

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Nov 28, 2005