frame border without a frame?

richard

I would like to use something as a seperation point between the top division
and the remainder of the page.
Considering like something the way a frame border looks, but without the
frame coding.
Without using an image.
Perhaps giving it the look of a scrollbar but not scrolling.
Any ideas?

richard

richard said:
I would like to use something as a seperation point between the top
division and the remainder of the page.
Considering like something the way a frame border looks, but without the
frame coding.
Without using an image.
Perhaps giving it the look of a scrollbar but not scrolling.
Any ideas?

I tried using a straight line but that leaves a bare spot between the
division and the line.

Ben C

I would like to use something as a seperation point between the top division
and the remainder of the page.
Considering like something the way a frame border looks, but without the
frame coding.
Without using an image.
Perhaps giving it the look of a scrollbar but not scrolling.
Any ideas?

Give the top division border-bottom: 2px ridge black.