frame/iframe target works depending on type for href

Andreas Duffner

Hi.
When I am using iframe or frame, I want to change the content of the frame
via
(I am using Firefox, I have to tell you.)
Depending on the Extension the NewFile will be shown inside the frame, or
it will open a new tab/window.
It is even worse then that.
The value of the "src" attribute of the (i)frame has an extension too. And
that extension changes which extensions are valid for the above <a..> tag.

Any ideas ?

Btw, the extensions I was testing have been:
htm, html, php, jpg, png

In war and programming, all is allowed. But war is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

Andreas Duffner

got it.
If you use the FireFox plugin Tab Mix Plus
then (at least under Linux) you will
get the described behavior.