frame inside in total middle of document

PHP2

how I can create frame inside in total middle of document with?

I have one htnl and I need html page totaly in middle..

Martin Honnen

PHP2 said:
how I can create frame inside in total middle of document with?

HTML 4.01 knows so called inline frames e.g.
<iframe name="iframeName"
src="whatever.html"
width="100%" height="200">
</iframe>

If you want to create one with script try
var iframe;
if (document.createElement && (iframe =
document.createElement('iframe'))) {
iframe.src = 'whatever.html';
iframe.width = '100%';
iframe.height = '200';
iframe.name = 'iframeName';
document.body.appendChild(iframe);

PHP2

Martin Honnen said:
HTML 4.01 knows so called inline frames e.g.
<iframe name="iframeName"
src="whatever.html"
width="100%" height="200">
</iframe>
RE: I am try HTML option like below:

<iframe name="iframeName"
src="whatever.html"
width="100%" height="*" border="0">
</iframe>

- But it not work.. I wish border 0, that frame page be same 'flat' like in
main page... not 1mm inside main page..

- I am add height * what must mean 100%, but it not work and 100% don't
work.. is possible that height be 100%?

Martin Honnen

PHP2 wrote:

RE: I am try HTML option like below:

<iframe name="iframeName"
src="whatever.html"
width="100%" height="*" border="0">
</iframe>

- But it not work.. I wish border 0, that frame page be same 'flat' like in
main page... not 1mm inside main page..

Read the HTML 4.01 specification first, see
<http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html#h-16.5>
then if you have further questions on iframes try a group about HTML
authoring.