    http://metafysica.nl/crystal.html
    But I need it to have it in the right frame like this http://metafysica.nl

    Jurgen
    Blurg, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Blurg wrote:
    <snip>

    <http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html>
    <news:JJhfb.50536$>

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Blurg

    Tricia Guest

    Hope this helps

    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

    <!--
    // Reloader MK3
    // name of page or site to be called if relocate is required
    var mainsite = "http://www.yoursite.com/index.htm";
    // setup messages
    var msgQ = "The page you are viewing is part of a frames-based
    site.\nClick OK to load the missing navigation frames.\n\n If you click
    CANCEL you can access this box again by reloading this page.";
    // called from onload
    function InFrame() {
    if (parent.frames.length ==0) {
    // We loaded outside of our frameset, probably from a search engine
    // wait 3 secs before asking
    setTimeout("InFrameQ()",3000);

    function InFrameQ() {
    if (confirm(msgQ)) {
    // load the main site
    location.replace(mainsite);
    }
    }//-->

    </SCRIPT>

    Tricia, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Tricia wrote:

    > Hope this helps

    Maybe you should read http://www.allmyfaqs.com/faq.pl?How_to_post

    <snip JavaScript>

    What does that Javascript have to do with multiposting?[1]

    > David Dorward <> wrote
    >> Blurg wrote:
    >> <snip>

    >> <http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html>

    [1] Tip: Make sure that the message your headers claim you are replying to
    is the message you are actually replaying to.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Blurg

    Tricia Guest

    What's your problem old man ?

    Tricia, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Tricia wrote:

    > What's your problem old man ?

    I thought I outlined it pretty well below. I note you are still top posting,
    please stop.

    David Dorward, Oct 5, 2003
  7. Blurg

    Tricia Guest

    Why ?

    http://dorward.me.uk/

    Tricia, Oct 7, 2003
  8. Tricia wrote:

    > Why ?

    For the reasons outlined below. (which you've now quoted twice)

    David Dorward, Oct 8, 2003
  9. Blurg

    Tricia Guest

    Do you find it upsetting when you don't get your own way then ?
    Do thing like posting upside down upsetting ?

    If so I would get out more if I was you!

    Tricia, Oct 8, 2003
  10. Tricia wrote:

    > Do thing like posting upside down upsetting ?

    How I feel about top posting is described quite well at the URLs I've
    suggested you read several times.

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Oct 8, 2003
  11. Blurg

    Tricia Guest

    As I said you need to get out more.
    Tis time to go home chat more soon.
    Byeeeeeee

    ..

    Tricia, Oct 8, 2003
  12. "Tricia" <> writes:

    > As I said you need to get out more.

    Personal attacks are counter productive, and only reflect badly on
    yourself.

    David Dorward is not alone in preferring interleaved replies, and
    definitly not alone in not wanting untrimmed quotes. Following his
    suggestions will make it more likely that people will repsond
    favorably to what you say.

    /L
    --
    Lasse Reichstein Nielsen -