Frame questing

Andre Linoge

Goodmorning

I created an frame,

a banner page (on top)
an directory page (left side)
an homepage (right side)

In the directory page i created a link to page 1 apearing on the left
side of the frame.
Together with page 1 i created another homepage (homepage 1).
When i click on the link for page 1 i like to see at the same time
hompage i on the right side of the frame.

Does somebody can tell me, please how i can fix this??

TIA
Andre Linoge

dorayme

Andre Linoge said:
Goodmorning

Good evening.
I created an frame,

What kind of frame, iframe, or with the frame element?
a banner page (on top)
an directory page (left side)
an homepage (right side)

In the directory page i created a link to page 1 apearing on the left
side of the frame.

On the left side of which frame?
Together with page 1 i created another homepage (homepage 1).

You created them at the same time or you created them to coexist or
somehow be related?
When i click on the link for page 1 i like to see at the same time
hompage i on the right side of the frame.

There are the frames and there is the frameset perhaps (all the frames
together sort of thing)
Does somebody can tell me, please how i can fix this??

Perhaps a url would help?

JJ

Goodmorning

I created an frame,

a banner page (on top)
an directory page (left side)
an homepage (right side)

In the directory page i created a link to page 1 apearing on the left
side of the frame.
Together with page 1 i created another homepage (homepage 1).
When i click on the link for page 1 i like to see at the same time
hompage i on the right side of the frame.

Does somebody can tell me, please how i can fix this??

Make sure you NAME each FRAME of the FRAMESET, or each IFRAME. Then, make
the link to TARGET the frame. eg:

<FRAME NAME="rightSide" ...

<A HREF="page_to_put_at_right_ride.html" TARGET="rightSide" ...