    Does somebody can tell me, please how i can fix this??

    TIA
    Andre Linoge
    Andre Linoge, Jun 30, 2013

  2. Andre Linoge

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Andre Linoge <> wrote:

    > Goodmorning

    Good evening.

    > I created an frame,

    What kind of frame, iframe, or with the frame element?

    > a banner page (on top)
    > an directory page (left side)
    > an homepage (right side)
    >
    > In the directory page i created a link to page 1 apearing on the left
    > side of the frame.

    On the left side of which frame?

    > Together with page 1 i created another homepage (homepage 1).

    You created them at the same time or you created them to coexist or
    somehow be related?

    > When i click on the link for page 1 i like to see at the same time
    > hompage i on the right side of the frame.

    There are the frames and there is the frameset perhaps (all the frames
    together sort of thing)

    > Does somebody can tell me, please how i can fix this??

    Perhaps a url would help?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jun 30, 2013

  3. Andre Linoge

    JJ Guest

    On Sun, 30 Jun 2013 07:43:05 +0200, Andre Linoge wrote:
    > Goodmorning
    >
    > I created an frame,
    >
    > a banner page (on top)
    > an directory page (left side)
    > an homepage (right side)
    >
    > In the directory page i created a link to page 1 apearing on the left
    > side of the frame.
    > Together with page 1 i created another homepage (homepage 1).
    > When i click on the link for page 1 i like to see at the same time
    > hompage i on the right side of the frame.
    >
    > Does somebody can tell me, please how i can fix this??

    Make sure you NAME each FRAME of the FRAMESET, or each IFRAME. Then, make
    the link to TARGET the frame. eg:

    <FRAME NAME="rightSide" ...

    <A HREF="page_to_put_at_right_ride.html" TARGET="rightSide" ...
    JJ, Jun 30, 2013