    Nowhere in my code am I setting the target frame.

    Thanks
    Alex
    Alex, Aug 13, 2003

  2. Server code is not aware of frames, therefore you must do it with client
    side code.
    You could do it with some javascript such as this:
    parent.location.href = 'Secure.aspx'

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD

    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, Aug 13, 2003

  3. Alex

    Microsoft Guest

    Thanks. The only problem is that I have page security in place. My logon
    page is the non-secured one, and the secured page is the default page. When
    the user connects to the secured page, they are not authenticated yet, so
    they are re-directed to the non-secured page.

    When I place the code, the server goes into aloop between the two pages...

    Alex

    "Vidar Petursson" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > top.location.href = "pagetogo.aspx";