frame refresh from ASP page

abcd

Is there a way that I can refresh a particular frame on the ASP page from
the server side ...

thanks

Dave Anderson

abcd said:
Is there a way that I can refresh a particular frame on the
ASP page from the server side ...

No. The only thing ASP knows about the client is the content of its
requests. The client makes requests, the server makes responses.

The only way to refresh a frame, then, is to convince the client to send a
new request. This can be done with a META refresh in the frame itself, or by
client-side scripting (this can come from from a different frame or window).

--
Dave Anderson