    the frame width-wise without a horizontal scrollbar. How can I fix this?

    To see, go to:
    www.scribalmusings.com
    jakeatkins, Jul 23, 2007

  2. jakeatkins

    ~^~ Guest

    jakeatkins wrote:
    > Hello, my site loads several frames, the most important being a
    > Wordpress blog. However, in IE, a scrollbar shows across the bottom
    > of this content frame, throwing off the whole clean look of the site.
    > Only happens in IE. Every other browser recognizes and stretches the
    > blog correctly to 100% of the frame width-wise without a horizontal
    > scrollbar. How can I fix this?
    >
    > To see, go to:
    > www.scribalmusings.com

    you can skin the blog to match your site and kill the damn frame
    ~^~, Jul 23, 2007

  3. too much effort and learning curve to create my own blog skin/theme exactly
    the way I want it. thanks for the advice though, maybe when I have more time.
    .. but for now, any HELPFUL advice to the specific scrollbar question asked?

    jakeatkins via WebmasterKB.com, Jul 23, 2007
  4. Found it, nevermind.

    jakeatkins via WebmasterKB.com, Jul 23, 2007