frame scrolling down

enimatrix

I cant remember how to make normal scrool down of some frame.
I have one frame with bunch of data and this data can't be shown in one
window/frame so you have to scroll down. Where can i turn this option on /
off. It's nothing else as normal scroll down slider on the right side of
each window ( e.g. explorer etc.)

Regards!

The Natural Philosopher

enimatrix said:
I cant remember how to make normal scrool down of some frame.
I have one frame with bunch of data and this data can't be shown in one
window/frame so you have to scroll down. Where can i turn this option on /
off. It's nothing else as normal scroll down slider on the right side of
each window ( e.g. explorer etc.)

Regards!
if its a normal HTML frame, it should happen autopmatically if the data
exceeds the frame size.

You can set this property by saying <FRAME src='mypage.html'
scrolling='auto'> in the parent (master) frame.

But that is the default behaviour, so unless you have unset it, it
should happen anyway.

This is nothing to do with javascript by the way.

enimatrix

The Natural Philosopher said:
if its a normal HTML frame, it should happen autopmatically if the data
exceeds the frame size.

You can set this property by saying <FRAME src='mypage.html'
scrolling='auto'> in the parent (master) frame.

But that is the default behaviour, so unless you have unset it, it
should happen anyway.

This is nothing to do with javascript by the way.

It's not working.
The page is loading js data but when the loading is complete i can't see the
second part of the frame.
I set the <FRAME src='bottom.html' scrolling='auto'> in main and in target
frame but it's not working.
Any idea why ?

SAM

Le 12/7/08 7:00 PM, enimatrix a écrit :
It's not working.
The page is loading js data but when the loading is complete i can't see the
second part of the frame.
I set the <FRAME src='bottom.html' scrolling='auto'> in main and in target
frame but it's not working.
Any idea why ?

could you try to open your things/js/datas in a normal window small
enough to show its scrollbars ?
Does they appear ?

Yes ?
so I see no reason to haven't them in your frame.

No ?
so there is something wrong somewhere.
But where ?
I don't see in my my brand of coffee.