Frame to warp a site

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Hardy Wang, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. Hardy Wang

    Hardy Wang Guest

    Guys,
    I have a web site, say www.abc.com/?para=1, I need to use another web
    site to wrap it in order to hide parameter in query string, so built a page
    like below
    <HTML>
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>My Page</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <frameset rows="100%" FrameBorder="0" border=0 frameSpacing=0>
    <frame name="banner" src="http://www.abc.com/?para=5">
    </frameset>
    </HTML>

    These two sites are located in different web sites (with different domain
    name), but when I connect to http://www.cde.com (the site with only a page
    above), it actually redirects to my www.abc.com.

    Can I site to contain a frame to wrap pages from other web sites?

    --
    WWW: http://hardywang.1accesshost.com
    ICQ: 3359839
    Hardy Wang, Oct 4, 2004

  2. It really depends on their JavaScript. There are scripts that unwrap a
    wrapped site, which I would use to stop people from doing what you desire to
    do.

    For your own sites, you can create a HttpHandler that turns a link from
    http://www.mysite.com/august/01/04/mainArticle to
    http://www.mysite.com/content.aspx?id=2379489234890234

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 5, 2004