    the right I will have various types of content that will
    change. I am leaning towards frames, but I was wondering
    if anyone else had a better idea....

    Guest, Nov 17, 2003

    Alvin Guest

    frames and asp.net don't play well on the playground. try to use a panel if
    you have a choice

    --

    Got TidBits?

    Alvin, Nov 17, 2003

    Steve Drake Guest

    I went for Panels, I think frames are so last year :)

    I even went as far as writing a big server control that does all the top and
    left menus, your controls sit inside this big control. it works really well.

    Steve

    Steve Drake, Nov 20, 2003