    used is Win32/WinMobile.

    Thanks
    Ashu

    ashu, Jul 30, 2008

  2. ashu

    Lionel B Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 03:43:21 -0700, ashu wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to make an animation control for which I need to calculate the
    > FrameWidth of the image. Does anyone know how to find this. Platform
    > used is Win32/WinMobile.

    Suggest you ask in a group for that platform, then. This ng is for C++
    *language* issues only.

    Thanks,

    --
    Lionel B

    Lionel B, Jul 30, 2008

  3. ashu

    ashu Guest

    On Jul 30, 4:09 pm, Lionel B <> wrote:
    > On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 03:43:21 -0700, ashu wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I want to make an animation control for which I need to calculate the
    > > FrameWidth of the image. Does anyone know how to find this. Platform
    > > used is Win32/WinMobile.

    > Suggest you ask in a group for that platform, then. This ng is for C++
    > *language* issues only.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > --
    > Lionel B

    Thanks Lionel I have already tried but there were no replies...........

    ashu, Jul 30, 2008
  4. ashu

    Jim Langston Guest

    "ashu" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 30, 4:09 pm, Lionel B <> wrote:
    >> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 03:43:21 -0700, ashu wrote:
    >> > Hi,

    >> > I want to make an animation control for which I need to calculate the
    >> > FrameWidth of the image. Does anyone know how to find this. Platform
    >> > used is Win32/WinMobile.

    >> Suggest you ask in a group for that platform, then. This ng is for C++
    >> *language* issues only.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> --
    >> Lionel B

    > Thanks Lionel I have already tried but there were no replies...........

    Try microsoft.public.vc.language and perhaps give some actual code.

    Jim Langston, Jul 30, 2008
  5. ashu

    red floyd Guest

    On Jul 30, 5:55 am, ashu <> wrote:
    > On Jul 30, 4:09 pm, Lionel B <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 03:43:21 -0700, ashu wrote:
    > > > [OT question redacted]

    > > Suggest you ask in a group for that platform, then. This ng is for C++
    > > *language* issues only.

    > Thanks Lionel I have already tried but there were no replies...........

    I went to ask my mechanic about my car, but he was busy and couldn't
    answer me, so I went to the bakery and asked there instead.

    red floyd, Jul 30, 2008