    Could you please help
    Thank you
    S.Hoang

    shoa, Jun 26, 2005

  2. On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:36:01 +1200, shoa wrote:

    > In my application, I need to show the content (text) in an textbox in a
    > panel that inside of a Frame (after I click in a button). As the content of
    > text is different each time, I want the size (length) of this frame can be
    > adjustable. that means depending on the content of text, the size of the
    > textbox and the frame can be long or shot so that the text can fit in.

    What about if the text is longer than the screen?
    Are your going to have a Frame that is inconveniently
    larger than the screen?

    Why not rely on the default behaviour of the TextArea to
    provide it's own scrollbars as needed*?

    * Though you may prefer to use someting like.

    new TextArea("", 5, 40, TextArea.SCROLLBARS_VERTICAL_ONLY )

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 26, 2005