Frameless Window

brad.butcher

I am very new to this and I use FrontPage right now to create my basic
pages...but, I have a question.

Is there anyway to start out a page with no framing? Meaning no search
bar or buttons? I know of Jimco tools, but that has to be a clickable
link....

Basically what I am trying to do is link from a .swf file to a HTML
page with no framing....

Any help?

Thanks!

Neredbojias

To further the education of mankind, (e-mail address removed) vouchsafed:
I am very new to this and I use FrontPage right now to create my basic
pages...but, I have a question.

Is there anyway to start out a page with no framing? Meaning no search
bar or buttons? I know of Jimco tools, but that has to be a clickable
link....

Basically what I am trying to do is link from a .swf file to a HTML
page with no framing....

Nope. If there was, how would the intrepid user "get back"?

NewBy

BACK? Why would I want the user to go BACK?

I SAID, I am spawning a page, an HTML page from a .swf file....it is a
new page that is spawned...and I want it unframed, like a pop-up.
There is a close this window link on this spawned page....so no need
for the INTREPID USER to go BACK.

Anyone else might have a suggestion?

Thanks!