    be done?

    Also, can someone tell me what cfoutput does?

    , Apr 15, 2006

  2. Neredbojias Guest

    To further the education of mankind, declaimed:

    > <cfoutput>
    > <FRAMESET FRAMESPACING="0" BORDER="false" ROWS="50%,*" FRAMEBORDER="0">
    > <FRAME NAME="frame1" src="./something1.html">
    > <FRAME NAME="frame2" src="./something2.html">
    > </FRAMESET>
    > </cfoutput>
    >
    > I want to open frame2, but not see the horizontal scroll bar. Can this
    > be done?

    Yes.

    > Also, can someone tell me what cfoutput does?

    No.

    --
    Neredbojias
    Infinity can have limits.

    Neredbojias, Apr 15, 2006

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 15, 2006
  4. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    wrote:

    > <cfoutput>
    > <FRAMESET FRAMESPACING="0" BORDER="false" ROWS="50%,*" FRAMEBORDER="0">
    > <FRAME NAME="frame1" src="./something1.html">
    > <FRAME NAME="frame2" src="./something2.html">
    > </FRAMESET>
    > </cfoutput>
    >
    > I want to open frame2, but not see the horizontal scroll bar. Can this
    > be done?

    What do you mean, you want to open frame2? You open the frameset
    and see the frames. You want to just see one of the frames? In a
    new window? In the same window? (where did you get this
    border="false"?

    In regard to the frameset at least, the HTML 4 specs says:

    scrolling = auto | yes | no

    This attribute specifies scroll information for the frame window.
    Possible values

    auto: This value tells the user agent to provide scrolling
    devices for the frame window when necessary. This is the default
    value.

    yes: This value tells the user agent to always provide scrolling
    devices for the frame window.

    no: This value tells the user agent not to provide scrolling
    devices for the frame window.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Apr 16, 2006