    contexts....

    Thanks
    Nedu
    Nedu N, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Using frames in .NET is generally a bad idea.
    Usually you're better off partitioning logical sections of your page into
    web user controls.
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...n/html/vbconintroductiontowebusercontrols.asp
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vbcon/html/vboriwebusercontrols.asp