    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca
    ruca, Mar 2, 2004

  2. ruca

    ruca Guest

    I'm trying to have a menu with link buttons on my left side, and the
    corespondent result onclick_button in my right side. Just like frames where
    we choose the "result" target.

    --

    Thank's (if you try to help me)
    ruca

    ruca, Mar 2, 2004

  3. From the vs.net file menu go to Add New Item and from the templates list
    choose Frameset. This will give you a template to work with. Take it from
    there. For a proper sample as to how you can use frames look at the tutorial
    in the docs. Seems to be complete in all ways.

    File - Add new item --

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...sintro7/html/vxoriIntroductionToFramesets.asp

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Mar 2, 2004