    Any other clean-ups that you can see that a newbie would understand?

    Thanks,
    Eric
    Japan-Games.com, Oct 12, 2004

  2. Japan-Games.com

    Philip Ronan Guest

    On 12/10/04 1:52 am, Japan-Games.com wrote:

    > Hey guys
    >
    > I made this page myself: www.japan-games.com
    >
    > I'm a beginner and I used FrontPage 2003.
    >
    > I used 3 frames to set up the page, but the only http adress that
    > shows is www.japan-games.com. When the main frame changes to a
    > different page within the site, the http address doesn't change, so I
    > can't save a link to any page other than the index.htm page.
    >
    > Any tips?

    Don't use frames

    > Any other clean-ups that you can see that a newbie would understand?

    Don't use FrontPage

    > Thanks,
    > Eric

    Any time :)
    --
    Philip Ronan

    Philip Ronan, Oct 12, 2004

  3. Japan-Games.com

    rf Guest

    Japan-Games.com

    > I made this page myself:

    So you said over in alt.html.critique.

    Do not multipost (post the same message to seperate newsgroups). You waste
    our time and divide your replies into two disparate groups.

    If you *must*, crosspost, put both groups in the Newsgroups box in one post.

    However in this case you don't need to repeat a part of the question here.
    The frames issue will be quite adequately addressed over at ahc :)

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 12, 2004
  4. Japan-Games.com

    WebcastMaker Guest

    WebcastMaker, Oct 12, 2004
  5. Japan-Games.com

    Philip Ronan Guest

    On 12/10/04 10:25 am, WebcastMaker wrote:

    > In article <BD90EB1D.23702%>,
    > says...
    >>> Any tips?

    >> Don't use frames
    >> Don't use FrontPage

    > Did you look at his source? He uses frontpage better than most.

    Looks a bit soupy to me.

    But yes, I suppose it could be made to validate without much additional
    effort.

    --
    Philip Ronan

    Philip Ronan, Oct 12, 2004
  6. Japan-Games.com

    aa Guest

    I am not sure I understand your objective.
    What do you mean by "link"?
    Where, how and what for do you want to save it?
    Those addresses in the left frame (Japan-Games_W0QQsspagenameZL2QQtZkm) -
    are they hard coded or obtained dynamically by the server side scripts?

    aa, Oct 13, 2004
  7. Japan-Games.com

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jan Faerber, Oct 14, 2004