Frames question

Jan Faerber

I have a webpage thats using javascript to start a popup.
I've defined the frameset the html document being
called by the popup function. However the frames are not
showing up. I have the two documents for the frames setup and
when I view them in the browser they work fine, just not in
frames.
The framed documents are both <FORM> cgi script textboxes.

What am i doing wrong? Is it in the javascript? Do I need to
setup more functions for the javascript to define the form?

any help would be great
TIA
dogdog

Try to split systematically your problem into smaller steps:

a) Does this javascript popup work with a simple page without frames?
b) Does this frameset work when it is not called by the popup function but
simply opened in a browser?
c) Do the different javascripts have unintended equal namings?