Frames Question

Gianni B.

Hi all...I am building a site that has a popup, 2 frame window - top
frame is a page with the logo of the site, and the other frame is
going to a news page on YAHOO. For some reason though, when I click
any link on the YAHOO page, the next page escapes the frameset and the
top frame with my logo disappears. This doesn't happen when I try it
on most other sites, but it does happen on a few others.

Is there a workaround in javascript to keep the hyperlinking to that
particular frame? Thanks.

Ivo

Hi all...I am building a site that has a popup, 2 frame window - top
frame is a page with the logo of the site, and the other frame is
going to a news page on YAHOO. For some reason though, when I click
any link on the YAHOO page, the next page escapes the frameset and the
top frame with my logo disappears. This doesn't happen when I try it
on most other sites, but it does happen on a few others.

Some pages feature frame-busting scripts, others don't. Frame-busting
scripts are your friend. Some people prefer their logo on top.
Is there a workaround in javascript to keep the hyperlinking to that
particular frame? Thanks.

No.
ALso see the newsgroupo FAQ:

I.