    Thanks & Regards,
    Kinnar
    , Jan 23, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Is it possible to create this type of customize scroll bar ?
    > I am in really very hurry , please provide me your valuable suggestions
    > fastly.

    No.
    Travis Newbury, Jan 23, 2007

  3. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "Travis Newbury" <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > Is it possible to create this type of customize scroll bar ?
    > > I am in really very hurry , please provide me your valuable suggestions
    > > fastly.

    > No.

    What do you mean no? That it is not possible or that you refuse
    to provide your valuable suggestion fastly?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 23, 2007
  4. wrote:

    > I want to create HTML Frame which has customize scroll bar.

    Well, its probably possible ... but it would involve a vast amount of
    JavaScript in order to create something that almost certainly won't act
    like every other scrollbar on the system, and won't look like every other
    scollbar on the system - so its not a good idea.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Jan 23, 2007
  5. Michael Guest

    >> I want to create HTML Frame which has customize scroll bar.

    > Well, its probably possible ...

    But IMHO it's a very, very bad idea.
    Something about user experience, consistency, default OS behaviour, etc etc
    I hope you have a very, very good reason to break this important design law.

    Regards

    Michael.

    PS: In case you didn't notice, my (valuable) suggestion; use the default
    scrollbar.
    Michael, Jan 24, 2007
  6. On Jan 23, 2:43 pm, dorayme <> wrote:
    > > > Is it possible to create this type of customize scroll bar ?
    > > > I am in really very hurry , please provide me your valuable suggestions
    > > > fastly.

    > > No.What do you mean no? That it is not possible or that you refuse

    > to provide your valuable suggestion fastly?

    No, it is not possible to fulfill all the op's requirements:

    "This page should be comptabile to run on main
    browsers and on Windows and MAC."
    Travis Newbury, Jan 24, 2007
  7. Uct09 COTRE Guest

    ok !