Frames ScrollBar

shahkinnarb

Hi All,

I want to create HTML Frame which has customize scroll bar. This frame
should not have standard windows scrollbar.This frame is going to be
inserted in aspx page.This page should be comptabile to run on main
browsers and on Windows and MAC.The scrollbar i want should have look
like instaead of having bar line it should have one single straight
line and on that line one button type scroll is going to scroll.

Is it possible to create this type of customize scroll bar ?

I am in really very hurry , please provide me your valuable suggestions
fastly.

Thanks & Regards,
Kinnar

David Dorward

I want to create HTML Frame which has customize scroll bar.

Well, its probably possible ... but it would involve a vast amount of
JavaScript in order to create something that almost certainly won't act
like every other scrollbar on the system, and won't look like every other
scollbar on the system - so its not a good idea.

Michael

Well, its probably possible ...

But IMHO it's a very, very bad idea.
Something about user experience, consistency, default OS behaviour, etc etc
I hope you have a very, very good reason to break this important design law.

Regards

Michael.

PS: In case you didn't notice, my (valuable) suggestion; use the default
scrollbar.

Travis Newbury

to provide your valuable suggestion fastly?

No, it is not possible to fulfill all the op's requirements: