frames

KED

i have a web page set up with 3 frames in rows

<frameset rows="45%,10%,*%">

i would like the whole page to scroll as one. not just each individual
frame. is this possible?

dorayme

"KED said:
i have a web page set up with 3 frames in rows

<frameset rows="45%,10%,*%">

i would like the whole page to scroll as one. not just each individual
frame. is this possible?

Yes... this is the perfect question for the following answer
which is grounded in immediate practicality. Don't use frames at
all. If you have 3 in rows, meaning one at top, one underneath
that, and a third underneath again, then you are likely not to be
getting much advantage from frames. Three divs with appropriate
styling should do you.

Perhaps you might say why you want to use frames before we go on.