    <frameset rows="45%,10%,*%">

    i would like the whole page to scroll as one. not just each individual
    frame. is this possible?

    KED, Sep 8, 2006

  2. KED

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "KED" <> wrote:

    > i have a web page set up with 3 frames in rows
    >
    > <frameset rows="45%,10%,*%">
    >
    > i would like the whole page to scroll as one. not just each individual
    > frame. is this possible?

    Yes... this is the perfect question for the following answer
    which is grounded in immediate practicality. Don't use frames at
    all. If you have 3 in rows, meaning one at top, one underneath
    that, and a third underneath again, then you are likely not to be
    getting much advantage from frames. Three divs with appropriate
    styling should do you.

    Perhaps you might say why you want to use frames before we go on.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 8, 2006