    In other words, I want to open some aspx in not in the same frame by
    pressing Button or LinkButton.

    Thanks

    Aras Kucinskas, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Yeah u can!
    Try Googling for an example!
    Just remember u have to include target=name_of_frame
    in your LINK.
    Patrick

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Aras Kucinskas

    Aras Guest

    Button and LinkButton dose not have property "Target", Server.Transfer
    method too.

    Aras, Feb 8, 2005
  4. <a href="MyPage.aspx" target="content"></a>
    Between the opening and the closing tag of the <a> element you may place
    whatever you want - image, text. You may use the onclick event too.

    Hope that helps!
    Regards,
    Kostadin Kostov

    =?Utf-8?B?S29zdGFkaW4gS29zdG92?=, Feb 8, 2005
  5. Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Feb 9, 2005
  6. Aras Kucinskas

    Aras Guest

    Thanks