frameset and border

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Jun 14, 2004.

  1. You might wish to ask this question in an HTML newsgroup.

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/
    (Reverse address to reply.)

    "Tim Wallace" <reply@this_group.com> wrote in message
    > I have a frameset with a nested frameset, like follows:
    >
    > frameset
    > frame
    > frameset
    > frame
    > frame
    >
    > Now, my problem is that even though I set the border, frameborder and
    > framespacing to zero, I still see borders. I have images in each of the
    > frames that, put together, comprise a single image. I ensured that there

    is

    Tim Wallace, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

    dlbjr Guest

    This is what I use to control framed page position.

    Page contents

    'dlbjr

    'Unambit from meager knowledge of inane others,engender uncharted sagacity.
    dlbjr, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Aaron [SQL Server MVP]

    CJM Guest

    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html