Frameset Refresh problem

Prasanna Kumar

Hi,

I have a frameset consists of 2 frames.Firstly the bottom frame loads the
homepage.
Top frame contains some of the links and if the user clicks any of the
links, it will be
loaded in the bottom frame. After that if the user clicks Refresh button of
the
browser, the top frameset loads the homepage in the bottom frame
irrespective of the
current page loaded in the bottom frame. Hence the bottom frame goes to the
homepage
everytime if the user clicks refresh in the browser.

But it is working correctly in Netscape versions. Is there any way to make
it work in IE?

Regards,
Prasanna.