    Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp
    If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact

    ______________________
    Helixpoint, Jun 25, 2003

  2. I'm a bit confused. A Frameset is a frameset. It's not an ASP.Net entity;
    it's an HTML entity. You do it the same. Unless I'm misunderstanding your
    question.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of Little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Helixpoint

    Helixpoint Guest

    sorry in Visual Studio??
    I figured it out

    Helixpoint, Jun 25, 2003
  4. Helixpoint

    Jacky Kwok Guest

    Kevin Spencer wrote:
    > I'm a bit confused. A Frameset is a frameset. It's not an ASP.Net entity;
    > it's an HTML entity. You do it the same. Unless I'm misunderstanding your
    > question.
    >
    > HTH,

    Hi:

    Just a little bit comment.

    Yes, a frameset is basically a HTML entity only. However, ASP.NET can
    still give some programming fucntion to it.

    e.g. dynamically decide the frame source.

    //--WebForm1.aspx

    <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="WebForm1.aspx.cs"
    AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="_20030626_Frame.WebForm1" %>
    <head>
    <title>WebForm1</title>
    </head>
    <frameset rows="*,*">
    <%=GetFrame1()%>
    <%=GetFrame2()%>
    </frameset>

    //--WebForm1.aspx.cs

    //
    //
    InitializeComponent();
    base.OnInit(e);
    }

    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    private void InitializeComponent()
    #endregion

    public string GetFrame1()
    {
    return "<frame name=\"top\" src=\"http://www.microsoft.com\" >";
    }

    public string GetFrame2()
    {
    return "<frame name=\"top\" src=\"http://msdn.microsoft.com\" >";
    //--

    We can use the ASP.NET programming to do anything , for example check
    user login or not.

    Change to display different frames depends on what information in the
    session, etc.

    Maybe someone does not agress to use frameset in ASP.NET. However, I
    just point out a probability.

    --
    Jacky Kwok

    Jacky Kwok, Jun 26, 2003