FrameSet

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by avnrao, May 21, 2004.

  1. avnrao

    avnrao Guest

    i am confused, would you explain what happens when you successfully log-in.

    if you are at the start of the application, you can better avoid using
    frames. use user control for menu and include it in your main pages.

    Av.

    avnrao, May 21, 2004

  2. avnrao

    Victor Sayas Guest

    my web application is designed like this. i have two frames, left and right
    which is in the Main.aspx form. left is used for the menus while right is
    the one with the main windows. my problem is i cant control the frames or i

    Victor Sayas, May 21, 2004