FrameSet

avnrao

i am confused, would you explain what happens when you successfully log-in.

if you are at the start of the application, you can better avoid using
frames. use user control for menu and include it in your main pages.

Av.

Victor Sayas

my web application is designed like this. i have two frames, left and right
which is in the Main.aspx form. left is used for the menus while right is
the one with the main windows. my problem is i cant control the frames or i
dont know how to control it.

1. when i log-in in my application, and i redirect the page to main.aspx
which contrains the two frames, the left frame does not change, the right
frame only. and in the right frame the page in the left frame appears and
the welcome page since it is a successfull log-in.

i have put target = _top in the main.aspx. and when i assign the
source in the right frame i also put the target = _top.

i dont know where and what to code? will i code in the html side or
inside the asp.net environment. i'm really having so much trouble with this,
any help would be great, thanks to you all.