    portal, but havent found one i like yet. any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Jason
    Jason, Dec 6, 2004

  2. I don't think this is possible, especially not cross platform. An idea would
    be to have a single page, and then have a <div> element (which is your menu)
    always stay at the top left corner. This would give you the "frames" feel,
    without the frames (frames are SO 1990's!)

    There should be some good Javascript code online to accomplish this. Reply
    back if you have any problem finding it!

    Happy coding,
    Johann MacDonagh

    Johann MacDonagh, Dec 6, 2004