    I am looking forward to master pages...

    Thanks

    Murphy

    Murphy, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Murphy:
    You may not need to wait for V2.0 for master pages. Serach for "Paul
    Wilson, Master pages" in google and you will find code that you can use in
    your application to implement. I have used it in my application and it
    works fine.

    Praveen Pandey, Dec 15, 2004

  3. Murphy

    Murphy Guest

    Have used Paul's master pages and I agree, are excellent, when will ver 2.0
    be released ?

    Murphy, Dec 16, 2004