framework and plugin

miten.mehta

Hello,

I would like to make API that allows plugin the way sun xml sax
parsers are pluggable.

I would like write my algorithm and make it pluggable in my framework.

Say my service is "SearchAlgorithm". Looking the way xml parser is
made pluggable I guess the plugin jar would need to have META-INF/
services/SearchAlgorithm file with its content as class name of
provider class say "XYZSearchAlgorithm".

I am not sure how to code my API and use it in my framework so that
the vendor api is pluggable.

I know how to use factory method and abstract factory. But here we
are trying to use jar service provider specs.

cc response to (e-mail address removed)

Thanks.