    deleted this.

    I realise that this may all sound like complete garbage but I would
    appreciate any pointers.
    =?Utf-8?B?SW5CaXpfRGV2?=, Sep 13, 2004

  2. When you install the .Net Framework, an ASP.Net account IS created. This
    account, however, for security reasons, is very underpriveleged. You can
    either configure ASP.Net to use a different account, or grant the necessary
    privileges to the default ASP.Net account. It sounds like you've done the
    former.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "InBiz_Dev" <> wrote in message
    > I am new to .NET developmet so please excuse any stupid questions.
    >
    > I am trying to develop a web application that will include data forms and
    > crystal reports. Our infrastructure is such that within our domain we

    have
    > SQL Server on one server (Windows Server 2003), IIS on a seperate server
    > (2003 Webserver), the primary domain controller is currently a Windows

    2000
    > SBS, I am using XP.
    >
    > My question is this, is there a specific way that the .Net framework

    should
    > be installed across the domain so that access is not denied, (No problems

    on
    > my locally installed sql server), when the data form attempts to retrieve
    > data. I used the wizards to begin with and the data connector etc were
    > created fine. I managed to get it working eventually using domain account
    > impersonation (I think) after adding a specific account to the domain.

    After

    Kevin Spencer, Sep 13, 2004