framework problem

Guest

in my system .net framework 1.0 and 2 were installed. when i access my application through ip address result in "object excepted" java script error . the application developed in framework 1.. for 2 its working fine.........

Fromhttp://www.developmentnow.com/g/8_2005_7_22_0_0/dotnet-framework-aspn...

IIS - website properties - ASP.NET tab, change version.

or

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\{version}\aspnet_regiis -i

"-i" would reinstall selected version for all websites