Framework Versioning

Guest

Hi All,
I am using Visual Studio.NET 2002 with Framework version 1.0.xxx. Can VS.NET
2002 using Framework 1.1 or 2.0. I 've tried installed version 1.1 but I see
in VS.NET Help about, the framework still display 1.0.xxx

How to upgrade Framework version 1.0.XXX? There are several dll should run
in Framework 1.1 after I upgrade my framework version to 1.1 the
code/component/dll still can'not open. Why

Is there some one will share framework knowledge?

Thank
(e-mail address removed)

Guest

Dear Wance,

You cannot force VS 2002 to target .NET 1.1 applications. VS 2002 ships
with 1.0 and can be used to develop applications that target 1.0 version only.

VS 2003 ships with 1.1 and will be used to develop applications that target
1.1 version only.

So, better you updgrade to VS 2003 so that you can experience the advantages
of the 1.1 framework.

Thanks