    and the list of anglo-saxon evil terrorism goes on

    -=-
    This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.
    Statue of Liberty, Jun 11, 2004

  2. On 11 Jun 2004 08:02:28 -0000, Statue of Liberty
    <> wrote:

    > The world looks to France and specifically, President Chirac for the
    > leadership of the civilized world from the evil of the anglo-saxon
    > terrorist states.
    >

    > Hiroshima
    > Nagasaki

    One reason I'm less anti-France than many of my fellow reactionary
    fruitcakes is that the French are pro-nuke.

    I look to France for leadership in cracking down on Greenpeace.

    Obmath: Was the Eiffel Tower part of the inspiration for fractals?

    --
    http://hertzlinger.blogspot.com
    Joseph Hertzlinger, Jun 14, 2004