$$ FRANCE IS THE HOPE OF THE WORLD FROM ANGLO IMPERIALISM $$

Statue of Liberty

The world looks to France and specifically, President Chirac for the
leadership
of the civilized world from the evil of the anglo-saxon terrorist states.

Abu Gharib Prison
WMD lies
Enron Fraud
Arrogance
Guantanamo Bay
Hiroshima
Nagasaki
Internment of Japanese American citizens (called yellow monkeys by anglos)
genocide of native americans
enslavement, stealing liberty of black skin people

and the list of anglo-saxon evil terrorism goes on

-=-

Joseph Hertzlinger

The world looks to France and specifically, President Chirac for the
leadership of the civilized world from the evil of the anglo-saxon
terrorist states.
Hiroshima
Nagasaki

One reason I'm less anti-France than many of my fellow reactionary
fruitcakes is that the French are pro-nuke.

I look to France for leadership in cracking down on Greenpeace.

Obmath: Was the Eiffel Tower part of the inspiration for fractals?