    Christine Ockrent's journalistic carreer started in U.S.A., therefore
    she is now one of the very few news leader who really tries to analyse
    France's many illnesses and weaknesses.

    si post fata venit gloria non propero, May 31, 2006

  2. si post fata venit gloria non propero

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    <> wrote:

    > Yesterday, no less than Raymond Badinter had to admit that France is
    > not a democracy at all and lags far behind the other European Countries
    > in matters of Justice, etc, etc...

    What has this to do with html or css? This is a very serious
    group. Please go away. I am the official purveyor of all things
    not quite relevant. The job is taken. I trained for it and I
    won't have some young upstart come grab it. You hear me?

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, May 31, 2006

  3. si post fata venit gloria non propero

    meowmix Guest

    On 30 May 2006 23:47:14 -0700, "si post fata venit gloria non propero"
    <> wrote:

    >France''s Many Weaknesses uncovered by French Elite

    they must be right pissed off to have so many weaknesses and not a
    single strength.

    NUKE FRANCE.

    --

    meowmix

    mhm x v i x i i i

    alcotrol labs r&d

    NUKE FRANCE

    meow

    meowmix, May 31, 2006
  4. On Wed, 31 May 2006 15:39:10 +0100, meowmix
    <> wrote:

    >On 30 May 2006 23:47:14 -0700, "si post fata venit gloria non propero"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>France''s Many Weaknesses uncovered by French Elite

    >they must be right pissed off to have so many weaknesses and not a
    >single strength.
    >
    >NUKE FRANCE.

    AND MOST OF THOSE CUNTS IN BELGIUM.

    --
    Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
    "I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went

    dave hillstrom, May 31, 2006