fread hangs before reaching eof()

sweety

fread hangs before reaching eof()

Hi,

I'm reading the datat from the file. I could read the data by fread but
it hangs on last data. its juz before reaching eof(). The same file
could read all the data in debug mode but could not read in executable
mode.

I'm using VS .net 2003 and VC++ 7.1

Any help on this problem pls....do i need to change any project
property in VC++..? what could be the solution..?

Sooner help will be the great....

Thanks,
Sweety

Vladimir S. Oka

sweety said:
fread hangs before reaching eof()

Hi,

I'm reading the datat from the file. I could read the data by fread but
it hangs on last data. its juz before reaching eof(). The same file
could read all the data in debug mode but could not read in executable
mode.

I'm using VS .net 2003 and VC++ 7.1

Any help on this problem pls....do i need to change any project
property in VC++..? what could be the solution..?

If I'm to go with your description, it has to be 42.

Post minimal code example that exhibits the problem, possibly with data
it chokes on. Make sure it compiles (copy and paste, do not retype).
Otherwise, how would we guess what your problem is.