Free C online Test

Ivan Vecerina

: www.hitechskill.com

Interesting, for what looks like a one-man-show.

However, I'd be surprised if enough users will find the quality of the
site to be sufficient. In particular when it comes to test questions.
Here's a sample question from the C test (sorry, no C++ available), which
unfortunately seems to be representative:

<<<<
Q: What will prints ?

main()
{
int i=5;
printf("%d",i=++i ==6);
}

Choice 1 5
Choice 2 6
Choice 3 0
Choice 4 1
Leave this question

Note : Donot use back button on browser. Your test results will collapse!Of course, the good answer is "undefined behavior", but this is not an
option offered here.

Anyway, not worth anyone's time yet IMO.