Free DNS Server Software

Jan Faerber

Is there a page dedicated to any free DNS Server you know?

Thanx and happy new year and Santa.

Robert Frost-Bridges

Jonathan N. Little wrote:

http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.

What a strange page. I opened it in Konqueror and got the left menu ok but
the main content was confined to a tiny frame at the top of the screen with
an associated scrollbar. I seem to be a victim of the cryptme and
detect_evil scripts in the head but I'm not sure what their purpose is.

regards,

Jonathan N. Little

Robert said:
Jonathan N. Little wrote:

What a strange page. I opened it in Konqueror and got the left menu ok but
the main content was confined to a tiny frame at the top of the screen with
an associated scrollbar. I seem to be a victim of the cryptme and
detect_evil scripts in the head but I'm not sure what their purpose is.

Funny, looks okay with a old Kongueror 2.0, didn't bother to go into the
other room to my new server with a new version. Do you have javascript
enabled? Seems they are relying on it to display the page, (tisk-tisk!)

Robert Frost-Bridges

Jonathan said:
Funny, looks okay with a old Kongueror 2.0, didn't bother to go into the
other room to my new server with a new version. Do you have javascript
enabled? Seems they are relying on it to display the page, (tisk-tisk!)

I do 'cos I can't be bothered to keep switching on and off, I guess I should
just leave it off really.

regards,