    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at

    Jan Faerber, Dec 27, 2005

  2. Jan Faerber

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jan Faerber ... output:

    > Is there a page dedicated to any free DNS Server you know?

    for Linux if available..

    --
    Jan

    http://www.h-tut.at

    Jan Faerber, Dec 27, 2005

  3. Jonathan N. Little, Dec 27, 2005
  4. Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/
    > Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.

    What a strange page. I opened it in Konqueror and got the left menu ok but
    the main content was confined to a tiny frame at the top of the screen with
    an associated scrollbar. I seem to be a victim of the cryptme and
    detect_evil scripts in the head but I'm not sure what their purpose is.

    regards,
    --
    Robert
    http://brightonfixedodds.net

    Robert Frost-Bridges, Dec 27, 2005
  5. Robert Frost-Bridges wrote:

    > Jonathan N. Little wrote:
    >

    >>http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/
    >>Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.

    > What a strange page. I opened it in Konqueror and got the left menu ok but
    > the main content was confined to a tiny frame at the top of the screen with
    > an associated scrollbar. I seem to be a victim of the cryptme and
    > detect_evil scripts in the head but I'm not sure what their purpose is.

    Funny, looks okay with a old Kongueror 2.0, didn't bother to go into the
    other room to my new server with a new version. Do you have javascript
    enabled? Seems they are relying on it to display the page, (tisk-tisk!)

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 28, 2005
  6. Jonathan N. Little wrote:

    > Funny, looks okay with a old Kongueror 2.0, didn't bother to go into the
    > other room to my new server with a new version. Do you have javascript
    > enabled? Seems they are relying on it to display the page, (tisk-tisk!)

    I do 'cos I can't be bothered to keep switching on and off, I guess I should
    just leave it off really.

    regards,

    Robert Frost-Bridges, Dec 29, 2005
  7. Jan Faerber

    Jan Faerber Guest

    Jonathan N. Little ... output:

    > Jan Faerber wrote:
    >> Jan Faerber ... output:
    >>

    >>>Is there a page dedicated to any free DNS Server you know?

    >> for Linux if available..
    >>

    > http://www.isc.org/index.pl?/sw/bind/
    > Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.

    Thank you very much!!!