    Any ideas?

    TIA
    John

    johnp, May 20, 2005

  2. johnp wrote:
    > Where can I find some? I search google, but all I get a false
    > promises. My application needs a fixed-width font otherwise it just
    > looks awful.

    If you find them, what do you intend to do with them? Just about every
    obscure font you might find, and try to implement on a web page, will
    not exist on the visitor's computer. The visitor will be left with
    whatever default they use, probably messing up your site and looking
    worse than the "awful" you already have.

    If you want fixed-width (would be rare to need that), you should stick
    with Courier.

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 20, 2005

  3. johnp

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Fri, 20 May 2005 16:44:40 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    : If you want fixed-width (would be rare to need that), you should stick
    : with Courier.

    Rare, yes... but saves a lot of bother using tables or other
    formatting: http://www.elsid.co.za/bridge/bbo/apr2005.html

    Courier is the answer though.

    Sid

    Sid Ismail, May 20, 2005
  4. johnp

    Amos E Wolfe Guest

    "Sid Ismail" wrote:

    > Rare, yes... but saves a lot of bother using tables or other
    > formatting: http://www.elsid.co.za/bridge/bbo/apr2005.html

    " Having lost the J, you need to get to the table with the trump 10, ruff a
    club, draw trumps, A, ruff a club, play off all your trumps, then A-K-Q.
    This is the position when a heart is played to the queen: "

    What? people do this for fun? I think nested <div>s are starting to look
    simple by comparison!

    -=# Amos E Wolfe #=-

    Amos E Wolfe, May 21, 2005
  5. johnp